Sunday, February 8, 2015

Muchos Fotos

Disclaimer: These photos are not in chronological order. Lo siento!

My Mami watering her beautiful garden.

My Papi showing me one of the many plants in the yard.

Exploring the rainforest.

Trying out a workout machine at the local park.

In the Central Park of Barva (we live between Heredia and Barva)
 
My Mami and me in the Central Park of Heredia.

Ready for our banana lesson.

Banana time at a Dole farm.

Going bananas!

Excited for bananas.




Banana plants are banana herbs, NOT trees.

Inside the packaging center.


We each earned a shot of banana liquer.

And then we went on a chocolate tour!
Cocoa beans over time.

Making chocolate.

The festival we went to today was at this museum, which is a part of my university and is walking distance from my house....very neat!
A traditional game played at festivals in Costa Rica.

Traditional CR game.



No comments:

Post a Comment